SeaQuest Deck Cranes
All SeaQuest Knuckle-boom deck cranes are designed and manufactured specifically to customer specifications for marine and offshore operations. All jib sections are hermitically sealed shot blasted and metalised and painted using two pack paint for protection against corrosion.
- Hydraulic Slew Drives usually two with an integrated motor
- Radio Control (Optional)
- Planetary Gearbox with a fail safe brake
- Stainless Steel Hydraulic Piping
- Single/Double Marine Hydraulic Cylinders for boom lifting with safety load holding valves
- Main Boom constructed using a Box-type structure for a more inflexible construction and low maintenance
- Long-lasting, corrosion free stainless steel pivot pins
- Rugged and compact hydraulic winch with a fail safe brake and load holding valve.
- Electric to hydraulic power packs are available to suit the designs of SeaQuest
- Knuckle-boom Cranes; these are stand alone units piped into the hydraulic layout
of the vessel.
SeaQuest Powerblocks are also available for fitting to the cranes. These are available in a wide variety of sizes and pulling power, in both V-type and Rock hopper and Transport Roller type versions.
Have a look at our Projects page for some of our reference list, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org