SeaQuest Systems have been awarded the contract for the supply & installation of the complete deck machinery and hydraulic package for the new MFV Sparkling Star.
The hull being built in Poland before it is towed to Killybegs for the installation. The O’Neill family are long-time customers with previous vessels; we are delighted to be chosen for this project.
This will be the first of 2 supply contracts with MFV Eilean Croine coming later in the year.
We have worked with the main contractors, Mooney Boats on a number of projects now, and we expect this one to be no different, info on the equipment can be found below.
- 2 x 28t Trawl Winches, with Grooved drum
- 1 x 28t Tail Line Winch
- 2 x 28t Net Drums
- 1 x 15t Net Drum
- 1 x 4t Net Sounder Winch, with Grooved Drum
- 1 x 15t Gilsen Winch
- 1 x 6t Anchor Winch
- Complete Hydraulic System
- SeaQuest Wire Counting System
- 2t@10mtr Discharge Crane
- 2t@8mtr Powerblock Crane, with Powerblock Rotator
- 3t@4mtr Fish Pump Davit Arm
- SeaQuest 14in Fish Pump
- SeaQuest Hydraulic & Fish Hose Reels