SeaQuest Systems have been awarded the contract for the complete Deck Machinery supply to the McHugh family’s new MFV Antarctic. To be delivered during 2021, the MFV Antarctic designed by Karstensens Shipyard in Denmark is 62.6mtr overall length and will be equipped with state of the art equipment throughout.
Equipment to be supplied by SeaQuest Systems includes;
- 2 of 60t Trawl Winch
- 1 of 50t Top-Line Winch
- 1 of 40t Tail-Line Winch
- 2 of 60t Net-Drums
- 1 of 4t Net-Sounding Winch
- 2 of 2t Auxiliary Winches
- 2 of 8.5t Mooring Winches
- 1 of 5t Anchor Winch
- SeaQuest Auto-Trawl
- 1 of 4t @ 12mtr Knuckle-boom Crane
- 1 of 4t @ 12mtr Gantry Style Powerblock Crane
- 2 of SeaQuest 18” Fish Pumps
- 1 of SeaQuest Hyd. Hose Reel
- 1 of SeaQuest 18” Fish Hose Reel
Along with the above equipment, all hydraulic units will also be manufactured and supplied by SeaQuest Systems.
Both Eamonn and Karstensens are long-standing customers, but this will be the first complete supply to the shipyard, and will definitely be an exciting one.
We would like to wish Eamonn, Theresa & family best wishes with their new build.