We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is seeking a long-term permanent opportunity to become part of our team.
We use Solidworks for our design work, and also document management software for control of revisions
- Distribution of various drawings for various types of production jobs
- Nesting of various drawings for planning purposes for our plasma cutter
- Ability to understand and read production drawings, bills of material, hand written notes along with written & verbal instruction, logging of various tests and checks carried out
- Work with minimal supervision once work assignments are given and explained, and ask questions to obtain sufficient instruction to perform assigned tasks
- Documentation control of certificates, weld logs, etc. relating to each job when required
- Keep simple records
Work for the good of the company, accept instruction from supervisors. Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
Some on-site work, as required to carry out various checks on installations on-board vessels.
Mark-up, modification of drawings and to notify any modifications to design office.
Job Type: Full Time
Normal work hours are from 08.00 – 16.30 with overtime opportunities.
Required work authorization
Ireland, although some varied travel may be required from time to time.
We operate a safe working environment for our employees, that is why it is required with all applications that a copy of relevant certificates are obtained.
Any applications should be accompanied by;
- Full clean driving license
- Relevant Qualifications
- Safe Pass / Equivalent Certificate
Not all of these are a requirement, but may help with your application
Affordable accommodation is available for those requiring to travel.
Please forward all information to the below address or email@example.com
HR Dept., SeaQuest Systems, Industrial Road, Killybegs, Co. Donegal, F94 DF2P