We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is seeking a long-term permanent opportunity to become part of our assembly and installation teams.
- Assembly of various types of deck equipment for fishing vessels
- Ability to understand and read production drawings, bills of material, hand written notes along with written & verbal instruction, logging of various tests and checks carried out
- Work with minimal supervision once work assignments are given and explained, and ask questions to obtain sufficient instruction to perform assigned tasks
- Stock control of materials to ensure stock levels are kept at correct levels
- Keep simple records
- Work for the good of the company, accept instruction from supervisors. Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
Some on-site work, as required to carry out various repairs and installations both onboard vessels and in-house.
Mark-up, modification of drawings and to notify any modifications to design office.
Job Type: Full Time
Normal work hours are from 08.00 – 16.30 with overtime opportunities.
Required work authorization
Ireland, although some varied travel may be required from time to time.
We operate a safe working environment for our employees, that is why it is required with all applications that a copy of relevant certificates are obtained.
Any applications should be accompanied by;
- Full clean driving license
- Relevant Qualifications
- Safe Pass / Equivalent Certificate
- First Aid / Health & Safety
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Abrasive Wheels Certificate
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Forklift Driving License
- 360° Tel-Handler License
- HGV Driving License
Not all of these are a requirement, but may help with your application
Affordable accommodation is available for those requiring to travel.
Please forward all information to the below address or email@example.com
HR Dept., SeaQuest Systems, Industrial Road, Killybegs, Co. Donegal, F94 DFF2P