SeaQuest Systems is a market leader in the design & manufacture of Marine, Hydraulic & Industrial Equipment. We take great pride in the service and products we provide to our customers. We operate from our purpose built facilities in Killybegs to the Irish & International fishing fleets to destinations such as Norway, Iceland, Holland & Denmark to name but a few.
What we offer
Our employees have a wealth of experience & knowledge within the industry, we offer a safe working environment in all of our operations. Travel is key to our customer satisfaction with customers throughout Ireland and worldwide. Overtime is offered regularly for our employees and is required from time to time to keep with demands. We keep a low staff turnover level throughout our factory with an overall average of approx. 10 years working with SeaQuest. We currently have a number of positions within our production available for the following positions;
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is seeking a long-term, permanent opportunity to become part of our team.
- Assemble electrical control panels. Complete point to point to point wiring, and install a wide variety of electronic components, such as PLC’s, relays, lights, switches, etc. Work from schematics, bills of material, hand written notes and written and verbal instructions. May have to determine the method and sequence of assembly operations.
- Bench testing of panels, with logging of tests/checks carried out.
- Work with minimal supervision once work assignments are given and explained. Ask questions to obtain sufficient instruction to perform assigned tasks.
- Work with more than one on-going project at a time.
- Read drawings, blueprints, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. Use good judgment when dimensions or tolerances seem inconsistent or unworkable. Ask engineers or supervisors to clarify. Mark up drawings and bills of material to document the “as built” final product.
- Stock control of electronic parts to ensure stock levels are kept at correct levels
- Keep simple records
- Hours worked on relevant jobs by submitting job cards as required.
- Serial numbers or other relevant information relating to jobs.
- Work for the good of the company, accept instruction from supervisors. Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player!
- Inspection/maintenance of tools in-house (grinders, welders, leads, etc.)
- Some on-site work, as required for cable installation, control/starter panel wiring/connection, etc.
- Mark-up/modification of electrical schematics to as-built (can be done by hand/PC, whichever is preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Initial trial-period of 3 – 6mths, with full time position available.
- Normal work hours are 8am – 5pm, with overtime opportunities.
Required work authorization:
- Ireland, although some varied travel will be required from time to time
We operate a safe working environment for our employees, this is why it is required with all applications that a copy of relevant certificates is obtained. Any applications should be accompanied by any copies of the below certs should they be required.
- ✔ Full Clean Driving License
- ✔ Relevant Qualifications
- ✔ Safe Pass/Equivalent Certificate
- ✔ First Aid/Health & Safety
- ✔ Manual Handling Certificate
- ✔ Abrasive Wheels Certificate
- ✔ Working at Heights Certificate
- ✔ Forklift Driving Licenses
- ✔ 360deg Tele-handler License
Not all of these are a requirement but may help with your application.
Please forward all information to the below address or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHR Department, SeaQuest Systems, Industrial Road, Killybegs, Co. Donegal, F94 DF2P